Saturday, May 13, 2017

Spoken- the New Original Tangle and Preparation for Holidays....

Some days ago the Zentangle Headquarter published a beautiful new tangle with lots of possible variations . I like that tangle very much and tried a tile in my favourite colours:



Some days before our holidays are beginning I went to a shopping center to buy some things.
Some of the clothes were wrapped in tissue paper with wonderful patterns on it.

Last night I tangeled them in my calendar. I do not know yer if I ever go to deconstruct them in Zentangle way and if I am going to draw stepouts, but it was very funny to do that.






Here is the complete calendar page of the last three days:


2 comments:

  1. I see a beautiful Spoken and I also love that second pattern (Friday) Go vor it Simone, it is a wonderful new tangle.
    I'm not joining the DIva's challenge because I had an operation on my knee (meniscus) and took some rest, it is allright now and I wanna say the card, you have made for your mother is absolutely gorgeous!
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the May 10 entry, Simone :)

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!