Wednesday, September 9, 2015

DIVA Challenge #234 - "CanT"

Hello all together - this is my little jubilee today: My 50th post on this blog "SimTangle".
Since I have started with tangling it became a passion for me and I am so glad to join this community of beautiful, creative people. Thank you all for your friendly and motivating comments - this makes me very happy.

This week the DIVA asked us to use the tangle "CanT"  for her challenge.
Again, I used this tangle first time and played a little bit with it in my sketch book.
Then I had this idea for the challenge tile:

Below I show you a part of my exercises with "CanT" in my sketch book. It is fascinating, how many variations are possible with this tangle.


11 comments:

  1. Love your coloured tile. great tangle to use isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have fully grasped all the possibility that CanT brings with it! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tile turned out really well. The more I looked at it, the more different patterns I saw. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations with the 50th post!!! Your tile looks quite festive with the pink/purple in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your sketchbook page! Very nice to see all these variations together. Love the end result (your tile) as well.
    Congratulations on your 50th post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tile with the pop of pink😊 also your sketchbook page with the variations is amazing I need to try some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 50th post! I love your pink circles. Thanks for the peek inside your sketch book. You've inspired me to go back and try the variations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your challenge tile with the pink focus circles! Looks like you really enjoyed playing with CanT, and it really shows in your beautiful work! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sehr schön. ich finde deine farbakzente immer so schön.
    liebe grüsse ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design! The pink is so much fun and I love all of the variation within the grid. Thanks for sharing your sketchbook page. It's such a fun pattern to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great! They look like pink buttons. Just great!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!